Blue, Green, and Gold Winter Styled Session

I am so excited to finally get to share these photos from the Audrey Rose Workshop that I attended back in February!

I love blues and greens. So I was thrilled to show up for the Styled Session portion of our workshop to see a sea of silvery greens, blues, creams, and golds as the color inspiration.




Held at the Women's Club of Portsmouth in Virginia, this venue was a dream.  It was elegant and classic.  It was everything that I would have expected in a venue with Southern charm.






We spent some time indoors. I loved being able to test out the low-light capabilities of my new Canon 5D Mark III.



We headed out to the covered porch, where we were joined by Henry and Charlotte.  Puppies!







Towards the end of the session, we got some gorgeous light on the side of the building.  Since it had poured the day before, the leaves on the bushes still had that sparkle.




I could do styled sessions all the time.  This one was well worth the 12 hour drive to Virginia!

Thanks to these awesome vendors for putting together a beautiful day:

Planning/Styling | Jamie Leigh Events
Makeup | Dhalia Edwards (Elizabeth)
Hair | Jordan Boersma of Salon Chroma
Bridal Gown | W Too by Waters from Ava Cara Bridal
Groom Attire | Mens Wearhouse
Stationary | Anchored Paper Co
Cake | Rachel Bakes

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful! What an awesome day that must have been.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts