Audrey Rose Workshop

I love Virginia.  We've been there probably a dozen times now, so when I saw that a photographer that I admired was hosting a wedding workshop near my beloved city of Williamsburg, I had to go.

Audrey Rose opened up her home in Norfolk for a day of learning all about the wedding industry.  It started the night before with a fun dinner at Supper, for some good southern cooking.  While I was meeting the girls, Derek took Griff and our nephew to a basketball game at Old Dominion. What a cool campus that is!  I just love that historic section of Norfolk!

On Sunday morning, we hit the ground running for the Audrey Rose Workshop. We were welcomed with a yummy breakfast, a goodie bag, and the love and excitement of Audrey's two corgis, Henry and Charlotte.




I spent the next few hours filling my notebook with notes.  My hand cramped up as I kept writing about lighting, posing, composition, and a wedding day breakdown.


After lunch, we headed over to the Women's Club of Portsmouth where we had a styled shoot, organized by Audrey and Jamie Leigh Events.








After our shoot, we headed back to the house for more instruction where Audrey did a live edit of the photos from the workshop.  Audrey's mom cooked a delicious dinner for us!



We went late into the night!  There was so much offered at this workshop!  If you are hoping to learn more about the wedding photography industry, this workshop was well worth the investment!


Behind the Scenes photos by Corrin Jasinski.

Comments

Popular Posts