How can they grow up so fast? Massachusetts Family Photographer

When I met them, they were this big:


One of the things I love about photographing families year after year is seeing them grow up.  I love to watch how the kids change over time.  I enjoy hearing about their new activities.

But still, no matter how much I try, I can't stop time.





These sweethearts are some of the nicest children I've ever met.  So polite, funny, and vibrant, I always look forward to their sessions.




And really, could they be any more photogenic?




They even go along with my dumb ideas, and they nail it every time.



Cara Parker Photography
Check out www.cara-parker.com
To book a session, email caraparkerphotography@gmail.com

© Cara Parker, 2015.  Photos and text may not be reproduced without the written consent of Cara Parker.


Comments

Popular Posts