All in a day's work.... Andover Family Photographer

I've been photographing this awesome family since the middle one was just an infant. Every year is an adventure, and I never know what I am going to get.

Like this:


Or this:


But perhaps my favorite moment of all six years of our sessions was this one. I had the nerve to suggest that she might want to stand near a brick wall. And it was. All.  Over.


Luckily for me, Mom has a good laugh the whole time.  She is one of the easiest clients to work with.

We did, however, get in some beautiful expressions before the brick wall incident.  We used downtown Amesbury as our location-- a new place for me, and I loved it!

These children are gorgeous and fun and spirited.  I can't wait until next year's session!






Cara Parker Photography
Check out www.cara-parker.com
To book, email caraparkerphotography@gmail.com

© Cara Parker, 2015.  Photos and text may not be reproduced without the written consent of Cara Parker.

Comments

Popular Posts