Model Call

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to update my advertising materials, including, but not limited to, a website, facebook page, blog, and print materials, as well as increase my client base and develop my skills in certain areas.  Here's where you can help:

I am in need of models.  I have some very specific looks in mind.  Not all models will be selected, so please don't be offended if I don't choose you or your adorable children (especially if I know you personally)!

Here is the basic agreement:

If chosen, you will receive a complimentary 30-minute session at a location in Massachusetts or Southern NH.  You will work with me on styling, wardrobe, and posing.  After your session, you will receive referral cards and will be asked to share these with potential new clients.  In exchange, you will receive a 20% discount on print purchases, and three facebook-sized images with the Cara Parker Photography logo.

Everyone is encouraged to apply; however, not everyone will be selected.  Although I do have specific looks in mind, your photo may spark a new idea in my head.

Specific looks I seek:


Children with stunning eyes
Kids with big personalities
Babies that can sit up, but are not yet walking
Red-heads
Pre-teen and teenaged girls for a styled session
Pre-teen and teenaged boys, with a willingness to "work" the camera
African American or Hispanic children and their parents
Indian girl, mother, and grandmother in traditional Sari
Parents with many tattoos and/ or piercings, and their children
Men or women who are currently using match.com or other dating site
Professionals or trades men or women to photograph in a work (or simulated work) setting

I also seek newborn babies to practice my skill set with props and different backgrounds. Photos must be taken in the first ten days.

To enter, submit a snapshot (not a professional or school photo) to caraparkerphotography@gmail.com.    Print, sign, and return (a jpeg snapshot is fine) the model agreement.  All model submissions must be received by Friday, February 15.  Sessions will occur in March in Massachusetts or Southern NH.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

Cara

www.facebook.com/caraparkerphotography
caraparkerphotography@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts