Family Defined ... Massachusetts Family Photographer

I love when I get to work with a family that truly enjoys being together.




I've known this family for quite some time. We go back a few years in the school theater world. I even had the pleasure of teaching this incredible young lady a few years ago.



Whenever I see them together, it's obvious that they know the value of family and the importance of living life to the fullest.  They care for each other.  But most of all, they make each other laugh.  We even tried to recreate a few photos from when the kids were really young (I won't share that pose here).




Sessions like this make my heart sing.




Cara Parker Photography
Check out www.cara-parker.com
To book a session, email caraparkerphotography@gmail.com

© Cara Parker, 2015.  Photos and text may not be reproduced without the written consent of Cara Parker.








Comments

  1. What we love about you Cara is your ability to capture the moment all four of us have a wonderful smile. Your timing is perfect and you always make our photo sessions so much fun. Suggesting we meet at Minuteman National Park was awesome - the fall colors were spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts