Fun Family Portraits | North Andover, MA Photographer

I love all of my clients.  I am so very fortunate to have met amazing people in my role as a photographer.  This family is no exception.  I really looked forward to my session with them because I knew that the kids are so stinking cute and the mom and dad are just great to hang out with.

Here's Miss L.  She knows exactly how to pose. She's a natural. She's in Kindergarten now, and she is just so happy to be in school.



Love Mr. C.  We bribed him with goldfish and the timer on the phone. It worked!


Love a fun moment between these two.  He loves his big sister so much.


I just love how this mom coordinated their outfits.  Lots of prints and textures, but all generating from blue.  Looks awesome!


Cara Parker Photography
caraparkerphotography@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts